BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Kelly E.
Orlando, FL
Heaven on earth! First go to place for anything beauty! They carry almost everything and even their own brand is fantastic. The staff are incredibly helpful. Highly recommend!
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
Another great app to use for beauty products. They always have great deals going on so you can get name brand products for cheap.
Mikayla G.
Evans, GA
Very organized and helpful place to meet your beauty needs. Great brands and a wide variety of things to choose from. Fabulous rewards system and even give out samples to try. I am never disappointed by the prices of the amazing cosmetics and I absolutely love their customer service in stores. I highly recommend shopping here whether it's online or in stores! Great place!
Jay R.
I really like this store. Not only are we allowed to test the products before buying but if I am not fully satisfied with any of the products they'll refund me. That is just great customer service. Love shopping here. Plus the employees are always really helpful and offer some product insight and tips and tricks. Products are a bit on the pricier side but totally worth it. Their sales make up for it. Sometimes they have 20%-40% of retail prices.
Andrea B.
Cincinnati, OH
I love going to Ulta because it offers drug store, and high end brands. I can do my shopping all in one trip instead of going to different stores.
Jessica P.
Summerville, SC
I love ULTA! I could spend forever looking around and shopping! They have all the best brands!
Nichole C.
Eddy, TX
I love this store & their products are great. Customer service is great in temple tx they'll help you find stuff for sensitive skin
F Z.
Love ulta! Great friendly service, I love the makeup selection. Sometimes things are out of stock that say it's online but in a few days usually it's there.
member-f4fa1dc60
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love Ulta!!! great place to find any kind of beauty product that you are in need of. They have it organized in a way that makes it super easy to find anything. The employees are super friendly and helpful.
Rama S.
Ulta has up-to-date cosmetics and has special offers.The quality of the products are unbelievable.It gives complete satisfactory experience while shopping at MAC.It has reasonable price. I like shopping at Ulta and would recommend it to my friends also.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.