7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,454 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I mean you can't go wrong In here , they have high end and drug store cosmetics as well as a salon and hair products it's definitely a girls candy store lol, they have great deals and usually always have a little something extra for your visit.
Ulta's blow driers are the bomb.com !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are amazing quality and last forever .The dont burn my head while i dry my hair and they dont dry out my hair and make it frizzy.They are very affordable and easy to use. I swear if you are looking for a good hair dryer then shop here
Loveeeee Ulta. They don't sell every brand like Sephora does but they have a great combination of drugstore and high end. Plus u can always ur a discount coupon
Es un corrector con excelente cobertura no deja pliegues de bajo de los ojos y lo mejor es él aplicador, tiene un aplicador formato gloss que me gusta bastante eh tratado varios y este me ah dejado sorprendida, es un corrector que podría recomendar mucho, si tienes ojeras muy profundas él corrector las cubre bastante bien.
I really like Ulta. For beginners in skincare and makeup, it is a much more approachable and friendly place to shop. I also appreciate that there are more sale items at Ulta.
I buy a lot of things at Ulta. I buy most of my foundation brushes there. What I like about ulta is you can return the things that you aren't happy with.
I love that they offer both low end and high end products! The distance to my house is the most attractive feature!
Ulta $5 beauty blenders work just as good as the original one. Also they have a big collection of NYX so if you ever need anything from NYX you can find it at ulta.
I got the Too Faced Chocolate Bar pallete from Ulta and i absolutely love it. The shades actually show up and are very pigmented!
I love Ulta, I shop there very frequently and its a great store. We have 3 stores in different cities that are not to far away from where I live. The one closest to me is okay, the staff isn't very helpful but you have to consider the location. Ulta products are not cheap and sometimes I go in just to look and then I go home and see if I can find the same product cheaper online. Overall, great store.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos