7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,394 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Don't get me wrong I love ulta because unlike Sephora they always have sales and free gifts with purchases I honestly shop at Sephora more because I really don't like ulta brand cosmetics but I still like shopping here ! I do recommend
I LOVE ULTA!!! It is great. It almost always has some kinda sell going on. I usually shop online and in my opinion I like online shopping there the best. They are my go to makeup beauty store! I would definitely recommend shopping here
Excellent customer service with warm welcoming sales people. Very knowledgeable about products and I feel like they show me the best options for me. If there is something I want to start using I trust their judgement on what to choose.
Great selection and decently priced, although the one I go to doesn't stock their shelves very often it seems it's still a nice place with friendly staff and a great salon! I've recommended it to friends and family and they loved Ulta!
Ulta is great, but their selection is most of the time lacking. BUT their reward system is awesome! And they always have great deals and sales going on. I use only redken & pureology hair products and they're always affordable at ulta.
Ulta is my go to for beauty products! They carry all of my favorite brands and are so helpful. I know whenever I just want to try something new, Ulta is the first place I go! If they don't have what I need, then I check somewhere else.
Love love love the employees! If I'm searching for a new foundation and I don't know what I want exactly, they always step in and guide me through different options. I'm a platinum member which is great because you get extra discounts!
Ulta is my go to, even before sephora. I love Ulta because they have everything! From Luxury makeup and hair products to drugs store products. Unfortunately I don't have any Ulta stores near me but I can always find what I need online.
My experience with the store in general I have no complaints whatsoever. Their beauty blenders are amazing and affordable it's a steal! Last time I went the adrell lashes were 50% off which of course I took advantage of love this store
I love that you can find high end and drugstore cosmetics here! Everything in one spot and the mini shops at check out ❤ I don't get my brows done anywhere else! And the rewards system to sooo awesome, I've saved so much money with it!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos