7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,302 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Who doesn't love the Mecca of makeup? It's like walking into a candy store, there's color and scents and something for everyone. It pays to be a member with a ULTA mastercard -- built points faster, free birthday treats, and other benefits. All of the best brands are sold there so it's easy to pick up most everything you need in one stop!
I like Ulta because the variety is great since they carry high end and drugstore brands. However they dont have enough brands for my taste. I dont care for their deals and perks either. I also dont think I can try it all on their like I can at other stores
I love Ulta! They have everything a girl could ever want and it's affordable. I love that the reward points add up quickly and they always send coupons and deals.
I love Ultas skin care products they are truly amazing ! I use them every single day! Makes me feel like a million bucks ! I recommend anyone to try them!
I had purchased several eyebrow pencils from various companies and I found that I was most impressed with Ulta brand! It was a better color match, a better product and a far better price!
Nice big store with a ton of beauty in it! Love that it has coupons and it's not too over priced. Also very friendly staff.
Ulta is amazing. They have everything from drugstore to high end. Their points system is way better than sephoras and the people that work at Ulta are generally very friendly. They also have a hair and brow bar which is very convenient if you want to get all your beauty stuff done at one place.
I appreciate the diversity at Ulta. The ability to purchase drugstore brands and designer brands at the same store makes it easy to get all the needed items in one stop. I do find I prefer the diversity of designer brands available at Sephora, but I live in area without a Sephora store. Thus, I am incredibly grateful to have a local Ulta for similar purposes. I do appreciate how the rewards add up and can be applied to purchases.
Something that i have purchased from ulta was actually from their section on beauty samples in front of the cashiers . The product that i got was the Urban Decay setting spray all nighter. I was searching for a setting spray that would actually make my makeup last. Unfortunately Ulta had the Urban decay setting spray mini. This setting spray is true to what ot states my makeup lasted all day in the summer time without having my makeup run. I love the burst of fresh scent in leaves on your face and the hydrating sensation it leaves overall great product
I bought the 12 days of Ulta for Xmas and was not very satisfied. Also, I have went to check to see if they had the Anastasia Modern Renaissance palette on the separate occasions and they did not have it. I would like it if they kept the more popular items in stock.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos