BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Angelique H.
Salinas, CA
An eyeshadow! It was an Ulta birthday gift. I haven't used it yet, but i love glitter and shimmer! My mom was even a little jealous. Very glad it was a nude color.
Erika R.
Nice variety of product. Employees are nice and informative. Offer salon services. Clearance section is great
Soraya L.
Riverdale , CA
One of my favorite lipstick is from ulta. They have amazing colors and it's so affordable. The workers are so nice and will help you find what you need. The products are a very good quality. I recommend anyone to shop there.
Skye B.
Orlando, FL
Ulta is nice when you truly want good make-up and a staff that is knowledgeable. I always get my eyebrows done there as well. The only downside is that sometimes the area specific people can follow you around and make you feel awkward for looking at other brands.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I love ulta! They have great prices and all the brands you are looking for. The makeup gift sets during Christmas are my favorite to snag up for friends and family... and myself ;)
Ulta has the best deals! The people working there are always so nice & very helpful. I love that it's has a variety of hair and makeup products
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
I enjoy shopping at Ulta. It is very close to my house, and the selection is great. The sales are usually great as well.
Nicole H.
Decatur, GA
I love ulta, they have a great variety of products. The sales are the best, and you can also sign up for the smooch loyalty card to also help with the savings.
Clarissa N.
Absolutely love this store!! it's my go to when I need anything from my hair to skin products. they have everything I need and there is a variety in makeup which makes it even better!
Urmi S.
Middle Vlg, NY
Shop where you can find high end brands and drugstore brands. I shop here a lot.
Pros: all kinds of brand
Cons : staff are not friendly.
Adding more brands ultra can improve. Yes will shop again here.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.