BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Victoria Q.
Somerville, MA
Sephora is great and all, but Ulta wins hands down due to their great rewards program where you get actual cash to spend on products (instead of just samples / the occasional full size product). I usually just order online, but will occasionally brave the store to go to the salon. Be warned: shipping is sometimes slow.
Emma B.
Mount Pleasant, MI
I wish ulta had a store in the amount Pleasant MI area! I only can go when I go home. But nonetheless I love ulta products and I buy hair care and beauty products there. I love that they offer cheap products and name brands! Yes ulta keep up the amazing vibes!
Susan D.
Pinehurst, NC
The Ulta store I shop at gives great customer service. My experience has been that the staff is very knowledgeable & helpful. Once I had a small issue and they corrected it promptly, with a smile and a thank you for your business! They have truly earned my business.
Carley T.
Ardmore , AL
I love Ulta! I love that they have drug store brands, as well as, the very high end brands. They also have great sales and an amazing rewards program!
Anne B.
Jasper
I love the Bare Essentials line and all the options they have! I also seem to get side tracked by all the fun lipsticks and lip glosses they have - but who doesn't?!
Sabrina K.
Blackwood, NJ
Usually only going here for NYX products. But they always have great deals going on. Always friendly people. Everything is relatively organized- easy to find.
Kayla F.
This is my go-to store for purchasing makeup! I love their Platinum Rewards program. You get great coupons throughout the year, early access to products and exclusive discounts. Every dollar you spend is equivalent to 1 point towards your reward status. You can use your rewards points to receive money off ANY product in the entire store/website. So no matter what your reward discount you will always be able to purchase something that you truly want.
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
Ulta always has really good deals and free gift with purchase. They always have coupons too
Kyra H.
Marshall, MI
I love Ulta. I have slowly become a makeup junkie and have built my collection from ulta. They frequently have deals where you can get freebies with your purchase, and their rewards system is free! You can get great deals with points on your ultamate rewards card!
Brooke C.
Auburn, AL
I buy all of my makeup products from Ulta. I especially love their Ulta brand makeup. It works great and is inexpensive.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.