7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,415 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Sephora is great and all, but Ulta wins hands down due to their great rewards program where you get actual cash to spend on products (instead of just samples / the occasional full size product). I usually just order online, but will occasionally brave the store to go to the salon. Be warned: shipping is sometimes slow.
I wish ulta had a store in the amount Pleasant MI area! I only can go when I go home. But nonetheless I love ulta products and I buy hair care and beauty products there. I love that they offer cheap products and name brands! Yes ulta keep up the amazing vibes!
The Ulta store I shop at gives great customer service. My experience has been that the staff is very knowledgeable & helpful. Once I had a small issue and they corrected it promptly, with a smile and a thank you for your business! They have truly earned my business.
I love Ulta! I love that they have drug store brands, as well as, the very high end brands. They also have great sales and an amazing rewards program!
I love the Bare Essentials line and all the options they have! I also seem to get side tracked by all the fun lipsticks and lip glosses they have - but who doesn't?!
Usually only going here for NYX products. But they always have great deals going on. Always friendly people. Everything is relatively organized- easy to find.
This is my go-to store for purchasing makeup! I love their Platinum Rewards program. You get great coupons throughout the year, early access to products and exclusive discounts. Every dollar you spend is equivalent to 1 point towards your reward status. You can use your rewards points to receive money off ANY product in the entire store/website. So no matter what your reward discount you will always be able to purchase something that you truly want.
Ulta always has really good deals and free gift with purchase. They always have coupons too
I love Ulta. I have slowly become a makeup junkie and have built my collection from ulta. They frequently have deals where you can get freebies with your purchase, and their rewards system is free! You can get great deals with points on your ultamate rewards card!
I buy all of my makeup products from Ulta. I especially love their Ulta brand makeup. It works great and is inexpensive.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos