7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,339 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Definitely my go-to place for make up! The employees are always so nice, friendly, and willing to help with whatever question you have. I love the variety in the products and how they sell both the high-end brands and the drugstore. I would definitely recommend for others to shop at Ulta.
Ulta is the ultimate beauty store. They have everything from drug store brands to high end expensive brands.. you'll find everything you need at a fair price in ulta. i buy a lot of my lipsticks from them!
Very organized and employees are usually very helpful. A lot of variety in brands for beauty and body. Prices are about the same if you would buy them online. I don't really shop there a lot, but if i'm getting a gift for a make-up lover, I would definitely consider going to Ulta.
Nyx liquid suede creme lipstick is absolutely amazing. There's so many colors to choose from, they last forever, and wth how sensitive my lips are-they don't cause them to break out or get chapped. Would recommend to everyone
Not as good as Sephora, but it is less intimidating. Certainly not any cheaper than Sephora. Lots of name brands
In this store you can find a lot of variety in beauty products and skin care or hair. Sell a high range of products and the best brands with excellent quality
Literally the only store I go to for beauty! They literally have a huge selection of everything hair skin and nails! They are so diverse. My favorite brands are there! I would totally recommend shopping here for all of your beauty needs.
Ulta is a great store to get your high end makeup products at not so high end prices, plus coupons?! Yes please! Love this store. Everyone who works there is very knowledgeable and helpful too.
I love ulta for fun makeup. My only complaint is that they don't carry Bobbi Brown.
I love Ulta definitely as much as I love Sephora. Like Sephora, Ulta has very friendly workers that help you find what you need. Ulta always has really good deals, so if you're looking to save some money, check it out. I've bought lots of products here and have regret none of them. My all time favorite product I've ever bought from here is the Makeup Revolution baked highlighter powder in peach lights. BEST AFFORDABLE HIGHLIGHT EVER. I can not stress how many time I get compliments on my highlight every day. 100% would recommend makeup lovers and skin care lovers to shop here. (In the photo I'm wearing the highlight on my inner corner and the tops of my cheek bones)
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos