BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Laura B.
Canal Winchester, OH
Ulta is the number 1 beauty supplier! They carry name brand makeup and drug store brands. They also have hair products, skin care and body. The store is always clean and the workers are always helpful. Also, a wonderful place to get spa treatments.
Lexie I.
I like that ulta had everything from make up to beauty supplies. And not just cheap items but high quality brands as well. Everything I very organized when I go.
Maya P.
Independence, MO
Always love the service when I go to ulta! Great store! So helpful.

Everytime I got the ladies are super nice. Ive never had a issue with them. Last time I went is was family discount night and I got so much stuff!
Rita K.
Cincinnati, OH
Great beauty store and prices. Love their coupons and selection. Much less expensive than competitors and they offer a wide variety of products from top of the line to budget.
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
Would be 5 stars but the workers they have are terrible. They try and make you purchase makeup that isn't your shade and a lot of the workers don't have any idea about their products. I love the store in general, great makeup and good sales.
Ashley M.
Calais, ME
Great customer service. Love the products, but usually a little too pricey for me. I always make sure to take a look when I'm around a store though.
Kayla M.
Tuscumbia, AL
I go to Ulta for all of my Makeup and hair product needs! I always wait for coupons or sales and get my products at a good price!
Kelsey S.
Ft Mitchell, KY
I love Ulta! Great selection of beauty and personal care at a reasonable price! I love their bath supplies. I also love their rewards program; lots of bonuses.
Christi R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I pickup up some burt bee's chapstick there. I ended up letting my husband have it he would give it back, We absolutely love it. Its the only chapstick we buy now. It is reasonable priced and makes a great stocking stuffer for the holidays.
Bailey H.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love that Ulta has lower prices compared to other beauty supply stores. They offer a wide variety of brands but don't necessarily carry as many brands as other stores such as Sephora which can make getting all my beauty products in one place a little tricky. I do love that they have a brow bar though and hope to try it out soon.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.