7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,370 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I am from the North and I never even knew Ulta was a thing! When I moved to Texas I was blown away. I love everything about them... the associates are always so nice and they typically have everything I need. Now it's time weekly go-to!
I like that Ulta has high end and drugstore variety products. They ship fairly quick. They frequently have great extra's samples and giveaways which I love. I don't have to spend a lot of money to try new makeup, skincare or fragrances!
Great store! Lots of options of high-end and budget friendly makeup. Also decent nail polish selection. Sometimes I wish more online items were in the store. And it's always nice to have a coupon. There always seems to be one available!
Ulta is fabulous for anyone who uses makeup, whether regularly or is clueless about how to use specific products. The products can range from inexpensive to pricey, but someone can always help you figure out what will work best for you.
Ulta is such a fun store to go to. I love the that is carries both highend and drugstore products as well as a mix of everything. I don't find the employees to be as helpful as Sephora employees but their rewards program is much better.
They gave me a free gift for my birthday and it was urban decay eye shadow. It was such a nice free sample. I have gotten their eye liner before. The eye liner was nice however it was too soft and I think that may have been a user error
I like Ulta but it's very difficult to find someone to help you or ask questions. I also feel like I can't try the products on before I buy it. They aren't as friendly as Sephora. I do like that I can get drugstore brands in there also.
Idk, fir some reason I like sephora beeter than I do ulta, ulta can be overwhelming sometimes. Sephora just sells makeup, skincare, and perfumes. In ulta 8t just seems, like I'm in a high end hair salon or something. Its not my favorite
I love the feeling of walking into Ulta. Immediately you see all the makeup brands you have ever wanted on beautiful, brightly lit counters. The prices are expensive, of course, because it is luxury makeup. It is always a fun trip here.
My latest purchase was NYX matt lip cream in shade London. Shade is perfect, the texture is smooth and dries fast. Color stays on lips for a few hours even after a cup of coffee. That's exactly what I was looking for. Highly satisfied.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos