BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?456 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Katelynn E.
I'm not a big fan of ulta. The workers never seem to know anything about anything. There not very helpful and they don't have the option to order stuff in store if they don't have it in stock. Also they don't have samples.
Jacqueline R.
Zeeland, MI
Ultra carries everything I need for my beauty routine! From my bareMinerals for my every day makeup to lashes for a glam night out-- I am never disappointed!
Maya P.
Independence, MO
Always love the service when I go to ulta! Great store! So helpful.

Everytime I got the ladies are super nice. Ive never had a issue with them. Last time I went is was family discount night and I got so much stuff!
Bela C.
Love this place. The products are always easy to find and I always find great deals when shopping.
Shannon P.
San Antonio, TX
I love Ulta products! Their nail polish and lipsticks are my favorite. They are quite affordable, last reasonably, and has a variety of colors. The glosses and lipsticks are nice and I enjoy the colors. I would definitely purchase again. There deals are pretty good when they are 3 for 12 or 3 for 10.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
Goes what product have I not purchased at Ulta?! I'll stick with the It Cosmetics CC cream because it is my ultimate all time favorite thing I have ever purchased from Ulta. It's so comfortable on the face, gives great coverage without leaving that heavy feeling on my skin. If you haven't tried it you definitely should. I have several foundations in my vanity but this is the one I reach for the most.
Kelsy J.
Lancaster , PA
I love this store ! It has highend and drug store brands ! There a little more affordable then sephora ! I highly recommend going there if you have one near you !
Carmel V.
TOMBALL, TX
I could spend an entire day in this store!!!!! It has such an enormous variety of products and product lines. Everything from hair-styling tools, to perfumes and body care, to some of the top band makeup. All of it is very fairly priced, too. If you're ever looking for something, you'll probably find it here.
Kase K.
Kings Mountain, NC
Ulta is a wonderful store filled with a huge selection of beauty products. I buy my perfumes, make-up and hair care products from. I also buy all of my Christmas gifts from Ulta. They have great gift bags of assorted accessories for the right price. I catch great sales on perfumes as well. I am definitely a frequent shopper and highly recommend this store for all your beauty supply needs.
Stacey P.
Deer Park, Tx
Ulta is an amazing store! They have everything from products to your hair, makeup, cleaning products. They carry a wide variety of brands that are great quality. They can be slightly more expensive than Sally's or other beauty stores but well worth the price!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.