BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Alejandra V.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I sometimes go to this store, I like that this store has all the makeup products and it amazing. If you wanna look for a makeup and can't find it at the store, ulta has it all. I still go there and buy makeup.
Nichole M.
Wausau, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that we have an altar in my town now. It definitely has pretty much everything I would ever need as far as beauty goes and I love it
Alana H.
My favorite makeup store. The ULTA brand has pretty good items, the eyeshadow palettes aren't very pigmented sadly. The customer service is always very warm and receptive. I tend to window shop online or browse through but I occasionally buy items. I love shopping at ULTA!
Jessica P.
Summerville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ULTA! I could spend forever looking around and shopping! They have all the best brands!
Nicole H.
Decatur, GA
I love ulta, they have a great variety of products. The sales are the best, and you can also sign up for the smooch loyalty card to also help with the savings.
Kali S.
Fargo, ND
One of my all time favorite shows to shop! I love how it is not only a makeup store but they also sell many other beauty products! Definitely five stars!
Angela T.
Melbourne, FL
I have an ultra eyeshadow palette that was a mother's day kit and I love the shadows! They are buttery and blend well. Stay on all day and are very pigmented! They do produce a decent amount of fall out.
Yameka W.
I can always count on ULTA to have the products that I use for my hair when all other stores are out or don't carry them. All my Paul Mitchell for natural hair products, I purchase at ULTA and at a fraction of the cost!
Haley L.
Gandeeville , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is another big favorite of mine. I can't even begin to explain how nice the people are there no matter if it's online or in store you'll always find the help you need and there's such a wide variety of drugstore and higher end products for everyone. I even asked a worker to help me make up my mind once and he had no problem helping with my decision! They also give back in points and rewards, I'm a proud member and I recommend shopping there for all things beauty!
Ragan T.
Decatur, GA
Not that familiar with this brand.
I have used once or twice but not enough to write a review. I will have to try again.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?