7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,496 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I finally gave in into trying the shape tape concelar from tarte cosmetics , best decision i made ! So hydrating and full coverage !
Ulta is my all time favorite makeup store!! I can find everything I use to to my makeup. I like it because it has drugstore brands.. They are always really nice, love their costumer service. It's in a good price range, since you can from any price range
I love my local Ulta store. Ulta is also clean and very organized. I love how they have higher end products on one side and drug store brand products on the other side. I also enjoy getting their magazine in the mail with the coupon on the back along with the in-store rewards points.
I feel like the times I've been to Ulta the sales associates only try to see me things that are on promotion and not give me actual advice about what would work best for ME. Besides that I think that they have a wide variety of products from drugstore brands to more pricey items. I do think they are better ta not forcing products down your throat like Sephora though.
I love ULTA. It has all beauty products that I need. I also love the point system. If you keep an eye out for emails you can get up to 5x points and good deals on items. ULTA also sends out offers for free items and discounts. I am addicted to this store.
Ulta is my go to for cosmetics, nail products, salon, etc. Ofcourse I am a Platinum Member! So many brands and options you can't go wrong. I always double check and compare prices because Ulta can be a tad pricey on some items. Usually you can find some makeup brushes, tools, and cleansers and what not and your everyday department stores or pharmacies #examples #Target #RiteAid #Walmart My Ulta in town has a great return policy. The customer is always right so I'm never technically wasting money if something isn't working for me, they not only have top brands but drugstore brands as well including #NYX which is a wonderful brand you can't find everywhere, Great help, friendly, and the rewards are great! Especially the perks of being Platinum I Recommend for sure!
I just recently bought the Shae Moisture African Black soap from Ulta. I usually go here for higher end makeup that I need to get a deal on. Not only do the sell the high end makeup but they sell it for a decent price, I would most definitely continue to go here on the regular.
I would totally recommend people that like makeup to shop at ulta they have all types of brand from expense makeup you drug store makeup. I spend hours in there shopping for makeup. I just love going there
I like to shop at Ulta when I need to get great products on my time table and don't have to order. I like that they have all price points available in the store and I can take care of all of my hair and makeup needs in the same store!
I love Ulta products. Not only are they more affordable than some other brands (I'm looking at you Sephora) but they work really well too! Ulta is always a go to.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos