7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,480 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
This is a great brand. Its not one of my to 5 favorites but it will do. this will nver compare to other brands.
I love everything about ulta! I love that I have the option to shop high end or drugstore. I can spend hours in there.
Love the Ulta eyeshadow in the shade organza. Very pretty light taupe color with just the right amount of shimmer.
I love shopping at Ulta because it allows me to shop for the higher end products while also shopping for lower end products. They have a wide variety of options to choose from and have salon services and brow services as well. The staff is always friendly and customer service is great
I like Ulta because they have high end beauty brands as well as some great drugstore beauty brands. They also have a "beauty supply" section with tons of hair and nail products. It's a great one stop shop for all things beauty related. I knocked a star off for their coupon system, as they more than often exclude the "premium" brands from all of their coupons and special offers.
Cheap and organized well. Lots of Variety. Not many locations around, but when you do find one, it's great!
I've found some great brands here that I hadn't tried before such as Makeup Revolution and Essence cosmetics. Some of my favorite purchases are NYX cosmetics. They are definitely affordable I don't really buy high end products.
I never got the chance to order anything from here yet. But believe when I get my finances right, this website/store will break my bank all over again😂
Ulta is just magical when you first walk in, I feel like the gates of heaven open when you enter this store! They have everything you need plus more!
I like the hair care products and their selection of all the different perfume they have
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos