7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,305 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
My favorite store out there! I love how they have the higher end side and the drugstore side! You get the best of both worlds. The staff is always generous and willing to help whenever they can! Will continue to make purchases at this store
This store is amazing, has a lot of great products and choices. I only wish they had more great affordable dupes.
I like the variety of products Ulta has and the great prices and sales that come around every now and then, but I have never had a good experience with anyone working there. They have always been short and rude unfortunately. If you can tolerate those rude employees, well worth the effort.
My favorite make up store! The ultamate rewards program is awesome. I get so much free money to use here because of it. I'll never shop any where else.
excellent choices and prices, friendly staff, easy to find.. love the testers.. amazing and new favorite store
By far my favorite place to get makeup and also to get my eyebrows done. get your eyebrow done what? Yes! they have some that went to school for beauty and knows brows at the brow bra all the time. You can't work at the brow bra if you don't have a certificate in brows. they also have all ranges of makeup from your drug store makeup to top of the line (minus some). They have everything you could need to make your self even more beautiful then you already are. From hair right down to your toes they got it all.
I recently purchased my first Tarte product from Ulta. I have to say it's pretty darn amazing. Ulta never fails to recommend an amazing product for me. They are by my favorite place to shop for both high end and drugstore makeup.
Nice variety of product. Employees are nice and informative. Offer salon services. Clearance section is great
Some I've been to are very friendly and helpful..others stuck up and bitchy employees. I used to love this store but some of the staff members seem very stuck up when asking for help. The salon I went to inside an Ulta was horrible. I had an appointment at 5:45 & wasn't seen till 6:45..then I was being rushed out the door and overcharged. I'll head to sephora from now on.
My go-to place for hair products and equipment, my only complaint is that I don't feel the the staff is as knowledgeable about the products as they are at sephora
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos