7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,404 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
They are expensive but not always and they have good sales and nice products. easy to find and friendly place.
I recently started using the Marion Badescu facial products from ulta and I am in love! I purchased 3 products from the line and can not wait to go back for more. I love that the prices are affordable and they are gentle on the skin.
A huge store full of beauty products!! What more could you ask for?! I love going to Ulta and looking at everything, the employees are always helpful and courteous. I definitely am a repeat customer!
This is my favorite store to buy makeup. They have such amazing deals on all makeup products. I shop here at least 3-4 times a month. They have amazing makeup products, and they also have a huge selection of products. I will continue to shop at Ulta for a very long time.
I used the Lancôme stick foundation and it was a very good choice. The lady helped me find just what I was looking for. It is more on the pricy side for the amount that comes in the tube. But well worth it to me
Love ulta they always have new products. It's like a Sephora but expect more sales here and even you can use coupons. They carry drugstore products.
I'm here at Ulta at least once if not twice a week. I love that they have high end & drugstore all in place. Ulta is my go to for anything affordable. Especially NYX & Makeup Revolution. Ultra also does a points system, but you can use as cash towards a purchase, which is kind of amazing!
I love Ulta for the shop layout and he mixture of high end and drugstore products. You can find everything you need in one location and they frequently have sales and promotions. Not to mention their points reward program is a real $$ saver!
I'm new to this store. Great selection and prices. I will definitely be back again.
I love the customer service I recieve and the specials are always awesome here plus hair salon
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos