BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Dymond M.
Atlanta, GA
I am in love with Ulta as opposed to Sephora because they offer drugstore cosmetics and not just the high end stuff. That way I can build up my rewards points by utilizing coupons and sales for drugstore prodcuts, and then use my points to drop the price on the prestige product. Love with alllll my heart. :)
Kiah G.
My favorite thing about Ulta is that there is super high end products and drugstore products. I can find great quality items and some fun budget options.
Amanda C.
They always have everything that I need from hair to makeup. My daughters also love to shop here.
Maria T.
Loxahatchee, FL
Best shoes ever. Stylish and very comfortable. No need to remove them mid day because your toes are backing.
Jaclyn S.
Terre Haute, IN
Ulta has decent prices and u go there everyday. They have tons of items. I go to get my foundation since my skin is extremely dry.
Angelica R.
Charlotte, NC
I LOVE Ulta!! Ulta Beauty has "all things beauty, all in one place" just like their slogan says! I am always shopping for beauty supplies/essentials at Ulta and redeeming my points that's i get for all my purchases! I never have a bad experience at Ulta Beauty!!
Mary Ann C.
Denham Springs, LA
Love love this store. You can find any and everything related to make up there. You can also find name brand perfumes as well. And an amazing assortment of hair care products and styling tools.
Emily M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Like the setting spray and blush, I had the matte foundation and it was definitely matte. Lol, a little heavy.
Casey P.
Vale, NC
Love the ulta store and their brand of products. The ulta brand is of high quality but very reasonably priced. Ulta brand has eveything you can thing of from lipstick to mascara and I haven't been disappointed with a purchase.
Amanda  S.
Creve Coeur, MO
This store is every girl's dream!!! Hair, makeup, nails, and the professionals to guide you. The salon in the stores have never let me down (I have lived in 3 different states and never had an issue).
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.