BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Ena F.
My favorite store of all time. I love having the option to look/compare both high and low end products. My go to for any beauty wants or needs.
Vanessa W.
Rio Rancho , NM
There's so much selection for everything beauty related you could ever want in this store. I love it.
Skylar F.
It is amazing that I can go here to get both my drugstore and highend products. The workers are very friendly and helpful and I love that they will test products out on you before you purchase them. I wish they gave samples though. I could spend hours in here.
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Ulta is a life savor for my makeup needs. There's this perfect mix of high end and drug store brands, and their impersonal brand has some really nice products, as well. The employees are always very professional, super sweet, and incredibly helpful!
Linzy L.
Chandler, TX
I have used and still use the blue tube of macaroni in the Ulta brand. I also love the purple tube as well. They are very good products at a great price. I love the buy 2 get one free specials!
Sab L.
Tampa, FL
I love Ulta! They have a wonderful assortment of products from drugstore to high end. They also offer a lot of deals and coupons to look out for from time to time as you will save a couple extra bucks!
Helena S.
Conyers, GA
The employees are very helpful. They should have more brands of makeup, though. I like the fact that they have an expensive makeup section and the less expensive makeup section instead of being a store that only sells high end makeup. I get my hair done at an ulta and my hair dresser always does a great job. Everyone seems so focused and determined to make the costumer happy.
Casey F.
Marinette, WI
I love the Ulta in Green Bay, WI. I feel that all of the associates are very helpful and knowledgable about products. I especially love going there to see all of the new beauty items and nail polishes that have recently come out. I definitely will shop here again.
Kasee A.
I live at Ulta! I love that I can go there for my high end products AND my drugstore products! It's pure perfection! I'm not sure how I ever lived without Ulta ❤️🙌🏼😍
Sabrina R.
West Chester, PA
They have a great deals and you can find the best brand there. You can buy since a tweezer until a perfum
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.