BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
KristinaMarie F.
Post Falls
Next to Sephora, this is my favorite store ever. The point system is stellar. The products are constantly changing and adding more and new products. They just added NARS, now I won't have to drive all the way to Sephora in another state.
Michelle F.
It's got a much better reward program than Sephora! And I do like that their sampling stations are available, although I wish employees could make up samples to try at home. It is nice that there's a mix of high and low end products too.
Breanna L.
Somerville, AL
I love Ulta. I especially love that they not only have high-end products, but drug store products as well. I don't have to go to 2 different stores to get my makeup. Since there are some products that I do prefer to be drug store brands.
Jillian K.
Minneapolis, MN
I get my Hemp lotion from Ulta and I love it! Ulta always has so many different options and they are my one stop shop!! I recently got the Lemon Sugar Lotion by Hemp and I'm so glad I did! Reasonable price and so many options. Love Ulta!
Melissa F.
Nashua, NH
I absolutely love Ulta! I give it a 4/5 just because the one I live close to doesn't always have the foundation color in stock that I use. I could spend hours in this store. I love the fact it has drug store products as well as high end.
Pamela B.
struthers , OH
I love shopping at Ulta! The one in my area is amazing. They are all super helpful and friendly when it comes to finding items I'm looking for. Sometimes I'll walk right past something! But, the girls at Ulta always help me look my best.
Edmund B.
Adams Center, NY
ULTA is wonderful. I love being able to browse through their large selection and good quality items. I get greeted as soon as I walk in and I'm always able to find help. I would highly recommend shopping here for anyone into beauty care.
Jamie A.
Oh ulta, you keep me coming back for me. I can't resist stopping in ulta whenever I'm at the mall. Although they do not have every product that my sephora does, I know what I need when I go into ulta and everyone is always super helpful!
Rachel E.
Ulta is one of my favorite beauty stores to shop at. there is no need for improvement and the quality of the store is very good. the pros of shopping at Ulta is, they have a variety of products to try. i would definitely shop here again!
Madison H.
Gastonia, NC
Absolutely recommend this company! Need a haircut, go to Ulta! They take walk-ins! Colors and cuts all at great prices! Did I mention they have great cosmetic products? Also listed at affordable prices! Definitely recommend this company!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.