7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,292 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love that they have a place to get your brows done, it's always neat and organized in there. I'm in love with their huge nail polish collection .
Ultra is my favorite store. I go in for one thing and come out with 20. I love the brands they carry and the fact I can also get my hair products theee as well. The make up artists seem to have really good knowledge of their products and can assist with coloring and the best recommendations for your skin
Doesn't have as many brands as Sephora and have low stock most of the time. I do purchase items here when I'm in a time crunch.
my favorite store to shop makeup! There's so many different varieties!! To drug store to high end makeup.
Ulta is one of my most favorite places to shop, they always have great deals going on and their brand of product works very well. They are made with quality ingredients and are very affordable. I recommend it
ULTA isn't in my top tier for makeup purchases. The selection for higher end makeup is limited It may be for you if: (1) you like to use both drugstore and higher end makeup.. ULTA does have a superior hair care selection.
Ulta is my second favorite place to shop for makeup and beauty products. I love their diversity and variety of makeup and brands, they are efficient and have products for everyone's budget. They also have money back guarantee, however I am not a fan that they do NOT offer samples of products. That's the only reason I did not give five stars
I love Ulta! Every beauty need for every member of my family can be found there! They especially offer great deals on my favorite brand for haircare, Redken.
I went to ULTA few weeks ago and I got urban dc eyeshadow primer . I'm pretty happy with it and it works perfect makes my eyeshadows pop really nicely so I loved it. But the costumer service was bad the people working there were rude .
Love the store! The staff is friendly and super helpful with tips and even helping you try different products before you buy. This helps you get the right product the first time. The rewards system is great toon
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos