7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,413 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
This is my go to beauty store. Definitely more reasonably priced then some other stores. Sometimes doesn't have everything I am looking for but that doesn't effect my opinion of them. Definitely would recommend.
I discovered gel fingernail polish at ulta. Funny to say I was paying loads just to get the same mani I could've done myself with the same products right there on the store shelves. Thanks to ulta, my mani has become very affordable.
Ulta has a great selection of products from body products, hair products and makeup. You can most likely find everything your looking for and more. But be prepared you will want everything. I enjoy every visit to Ulta and can't wait to be there again.
They have really great brands for anything. They have a good amount of drugstore and high end makeup brands. It takes me forever to shop there because there is so much there to look at. I get most of my makeup from there
Went for the first time when they opened in my city and fell in love with it! Foundation with primer already included really helped out with time saving
Ulta products are great for everyday wear! They sell many big name products like Too Faced and MAC. They are affordable in their own product lines and offer great quality products! My favorite product is their eyeshadows! I enjoy shopping at Ulta and trying their products!
Oh Ulta. It's like the Target of the beauty world. I would seriously consider living there if I could. Decent prices, fantastic array of stock, helpful workers, fantastic shopping environment.
I love that they have a place to get your brows done, it's always neat and organized in there. I'm in love with their huge nail polish collection .
Another great store with a lot to choose from; from high end products to very cost effective products. It's a one stop shop for your beauty needs.
Great store they have everything. Staff is knowledgeable and very friendly. There is always a sale going on.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos