BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Christina D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I go to their salon time to time, the prices are pretty fair compared to other salons with similar services. I love the rewards program (better than Sephora's). I love that there are high end and drugstore brands available together (something that Sephora doesn't). I like the sets they always come out with and holiday/gift sets. My only complaint is that I wish they did have a bigger selection of high end brands like Sephora did.
Kayla M.
Tuscumbia, AL
I go to Ulta for all of my Makeup and hair product needs! I always wait for coupons or sales and get my products at a good price!
Gwynn H.
Portland, OR
Another great place to shop for makeup and try new things, but sometimes it can feel overwhelming and there often aren't enough sales agents to walk someone new through the massive world of makeup. Still, I found it far more welcoming than Sephora.
Keely F.
Ulta was my OG makeup place to shop. They have a great program for rewards, but their website is not as easy to use as Sephora's. I want to try dumpster diving in their dumpsters because I've read how they throw away their returned products into their dumpsters.
Mally B.
Wixom, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love going to Ulta. They offer a rewards program that allows you to buy products and build points to be used as money off, or sometimes free gifts. They offer a wide variety of professional as well as retail products to the general public.
Sabrina K.
Blackwood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Usually only going here for NYX products. But they always have great deals going on. Always friendly people. Everything is relatively organized- easy to find.
Chelsea J.
Alexander, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is a fun store to shop from. Their prices a good for the quality you get. Every time I have went the people really know what they are talking about and can help you find the right thing.
Jaylynn J.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta ALWAYS has a sale! The little coupons for $3.50 all the time always come in handy. It's my favorite store.
Shamora H.
Loxley, AL
I have used a brush set from ulta it lasted a while was pretty easy to clean I really enjoyed it
Laura B.
Canal Winchester, OH
Ulta is the number 1 beauty supplier! They carry name brand makeup and drug store brands. They also have hair products, skin care and body. The store is always clean and the workers are always helpful. Also, a wonderful place to get spa treatments.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?