7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,336 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I go to their salon time to time, the prices are pretty fair compared to other salons with similar services. I love the rewards program (better than Sephora's). I love that there are high end and drugstore brands available together (something that Sephora doesn't). I like the sets they always come out with and holiday/gift sets. My only complaint is that I wish they did have a bigger selection of high end brands like Sephora did.
I go to Ulta for all of my Makeup and hair product needs! I always wait for coupons or sales and get my products at a good price!
Another great place to shop for makeup and try new things, but sometimes it can feel overwhelming and there often aren't enough sales agents to walk someone new through the massive world of makeup. Still, I found it far more welcoming than Sephora.
Ulta was my OG makeup place to shop. They have a great program for rewards, but their website is not as easy to use as Sephora's. I want to try dumpster diving in their dumpsters because I've read how they throw away their returned products into their dumpsters.
I love going to Ulta. They offer a rewards program that allows you to buy products and build points to be used as money off, or sometimes free gifts. They offer a wide variety of professional as well as retail products to the general public.
Usually only going here for NYX products. But they always have great deals going on. Always friendly people. Everything is relatively organized- easy to find.
Ulta is a fun store to shop from. Their prices a good for the quality you get. Every time I have went the people really know what they are talking about and can help you find the right thing.
Ulta ALWAYS has a sale! The little coupons for $3.50 all the time always come in handy. It's my favorite store.
I have used a brush set from ulta it lasted a while was pretty easy to clean I really enjoyed it
Ulta is the number 1 beauty supplier! They carry name brand makeup and drug store brands. They also have hair products, skin care and body. The store is always clean and the workers are always helpful. Also, a wonderful place to get spa treatments.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos