7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,497 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
My second makeup home next to Sephora - has some great products. I appreciate the drug store options and the cheaper prices on brushes and blenders
I buy Bare Minerals foundation at Ulta & it is by far one of the best powder foundations I have ever used. I have a combination of dry & oily skin & it does a great job of covering while also still feeling very light on my face. It also lasts a long time & adding the mineral veil after applying the foundation can make a big difference! Highly recommend!
Love going to ulta! Always has what i need, workers are really nice too. Love this store
Ulta is one of my favorite makeup stores. I love how they sell drugstore and high end products. I recently bought the mario bedescue spray and spot treatment and am happy with my purchase. It is affordable along with expensive. I recommend shopping here because they have everything you need, beauty wise of course!
The best shop to get what you need, they have it all and the best thing is they always have good deals.
I love the convenience of Ulta; one side being high end and the other drugstore. I love going into my zone and swatching everything at Ulta. The two complaints I have with Ulta is that they don't offer samples and most of the time the employees are not helpful/nice. I prefer Sephora.
Ulta is probably my favorite beauty/skin care supply store. I really like that their rewards program allows you to redeem points for money off your next order, and they have pretty frequent sales which is great.
I love Ulta brand products. Anything from their nail polish to lip colors to blushes. But I really love to get Yes FAce products. All natural for my sensitive skin and they have a great line for a variety of skin issues. Its my go -to when I know exactly what I need because I can be assured its there
Ulta is my number one because they carry high hens and drugstore makeup they ask so carry drugstore makeup that you might now find in your actual drugstore that you shop at I really love ulta it's such a great store
I love ulta for the variety of products you can find.i like that they have high end and low end brands .
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos