7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,348 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is a great store all around. They carry both drug store brands and professional brands making it affordable for anyone. They also have really great in store deals, along with fantastic customer service. It's also great that they have professionals who can match you for makeup right in store!
I love Ulta! I really like that they have their exclusive products for prestige brands. My favorite would be tarte's h20 foundation exclusive to ulta. I bought three to stock up since it was limited! they are willing to help but their return policy isnt very good as well as the lack of samples before purchasing items.
I have this store in my town and let me tell you! THIS STORE IS HEAVEN! 😍 This store has EVERYTHING, in my town it even has a hair salon inside. It is sooo worth walking inside and spending ANY amount of money. I even applied for their rewards card and for employment! 😂💁🏻
The company recently opened a store in my area and I hate it. Products everywhere. The ladies don't even ask you if you need helo. They just stay by the displays and talk about personal stuff. It's a shame
I'm seriously obsessed with ulta. All the makeup products you need ranging in any price you want. Also great for hair products and accessories! Always awesome customer service. I actually even had my makeup done here for my bachelorette party and it was reasonably priced and came out amazing!
I love ulta. They have really good sales all the time. I have to shop online though because the closest one to me is like an hour away :(
I usually by my tarte eyeliner from ulta just because they always have good offers on this one eyeliner that I love and only ulta gives them for $10 on certain days! It's the only eyeliner I use and I'm so grateful that ulta always has a coupon you can use!
ULTA is the place to go and to be when it comes to all your make up needs. They have most brands you're looking for, the staff is excellent in every shop I've gone to, and it's top notch quality. The prices can be hit or miss, depending on what you want, but overall its a wonderful place for makeup.
I am in love with Ulta as opposed to Sephora because they offer drugstore cosmetics and not just the high end stuff. That way I can build up my rewards points by utilizing coupons and sales for drugstore prodcuts, and then use my points to drop the price on the prestige product. Love with alllll my heart. :)
The Ulta merchant is a great go to for a little of beauty essentials! They are priced reasonable and you can always find a coupon to add to your purchase!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos