7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,351 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I can always count on ULTA to have the products that I use for my hair when all other stores are out or don't carry them. All my Paul Mitchell for natural hair products, I purchase at ULTA and at a fraction of the cost!
I like to get my makeup sponges from Ulta! Im not a fan of the smell or size of the store though...it feels overwhelming and messy at my local store
I buy Bare Minerals foundation at Ulta & it is by far one of the best powder foundations I have ever used. I have a combination of dry & oily skin & it does a great job of covering while also still feeling very light on my face. It also lasts a long time & adding the mineral veil after applying the foundation can make a big difference! Highly recommend!
Ulta is great for beauty and hair products. This is a great store with a great selection
I've shopped at Ulta for awhile now. My mom got me started. I get their giant shampoos and conditioners for a very great price. They have a lot of products which is great. Would definitely shop here continuously and recommend!
Ulta is a nice one stop shop for beauty products and they have everything from low end to high end products. It's a place for everyone. I also appreciate their effort to bring me these products at a much better price than similar stores but still some of their pricing is way off sometimes.
My family uses this all the time its amazing and always helps us out. Its also a perfect gift option.
Such a great beauty store salon all in one has a variety of brands and products that u will love
all of the same products you find at Sephora you can usually find at ulta at a discounted price ! they do have a wide selection of not only makeup but other beauty products. I deffinitey recommend going there especially if you use a lot of makeup
Great selection. I love how you can get your high end and drug store favorites all in on place!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos