BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Mayra P.
Springfield, MA
I had bought the Too Faced peanut butter palette that was only available at Ulta and omg I fell in love with it. First off it smells amazing and extremely pigmented it's an amazing palette.
stacey k.
Wellington, OH
The Ulta color stay lip stain is amazing! It's very suddly tinted so it looks very natural on your lips and there are a lot of colors to match your skin tone! Very easy to apply and wears wonderfully!
Maria C.
Ulta vas amazing sling care products affordable and worth buying. Their face creams are the best
Teresa F.
Keyport, NJ
Ulta has the best prices for the more high end brands and they always have sales. The makeup is good quality and their return policy is so reasonable. The stores appearance is so well organized and appealing to the eye.
Rebecca F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My go to store! They have the best selection of products and always have the best coupons.
Emma B.
I love this store the products are great and I love that you can earn points and i always have a good experience with the customer service
Madison B.
Wilkesboro, NC
Ulta is definitely similar to Sephora, however, I think that Sephora has more higher end products and it seems as if there are more people to help give advice on what to buy. Still a great place to shop!
Ulta so far has been the cheapest place I've been to when it comes to good make up and perfumes, which i appreciate because there products are really good. I dont know what I'd do eith out ulta and they always have awesome peoplw working. Super friendly enviroment.
Jeni R.
Conover, NC
ULTA is the BEST place to score amazing beauty products!!! I could look around for hours!
Chinasa O.
Claremont, CA
I love Ulta because they have so many great deals! I have bought a lot of Shea Moisture products from their website and find the quality and variety of products available to be awesome. I know that I can get a great price whenever I shop here and always keep it at the top of my list when shopping.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.