7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,484 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
This is definitely my go to make up store. They have everything from low end to high end make up, an AMAZING variety and selection to choose from. I love there rewards program, it definitely makes me want to keep shopping even more there!
Ulta is the absolute BEST place to go if you're in the market for anything beauty related. They always have plenty of associates available to assist in whatever ways they can! I would 100% recommend Ulta to makeup gurus and rookies alike!
This was the first beauty shop I have actually enjoyed. They have such a variety of products from hair to perfumes. I have very curly hair and I can always find the latest and greatest brands here. I would recommend ulta to anyone around.
Ulta is amazing. What I like about them is that they have products for everyone. I have oily skin, so I need to be careful for certain make ups that might cause me to break out ! Ulta has so much for acne prone skin! Love shopping here :)
Ulta is definitely better than the sephora stores I've been into. Everytime I go into an ulta which is not that often they are always so nice to me. And who wouldn't love some good people to brighten up their day when their buying make up
I love ulta. I tend to shop there a lot. I just love their selections. They have sections where you can get your makeup done and hair done as well. My favorite purchase was a box of liquor lipsticks from NYX. I recommend this to everyone.
Ulta is my 2nd go to for makeup. Sometimes I can find products here that I cannot find at sephora, I love the staff as they are knowledgeable on all products. Sometimes you can even get an awesome deal with some of the coupons they offer.
Ulta is my favorite go to place for my makeup products. They usually have sales and coupons to use at the time of your purchase. Their return policy is a bit strict but good service. A lot of the times they don't have everything in Stock.
Love the layout and all the goodies for different brands all together with testers prior to buying. Assortment on prices and choices from all kind of beauty products. Store even has salon. Sales people are nice and helpful. One stop shop.
Its so hard for me to find a product to keep my face from being oily. When i went into ulta one day i found neutrogena ultra gentle face cleanser. I love it. It keeps my face from being oily but also not dry. Amazing product. Great store.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos