BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Catia N.
Elizabeth, NJ
This is definitely my go to make up store. They have everything from low end to high end make up, an AMAZING variety and selection to choose from. I love there rewards program, it definitely makes me want to keep shopping even more there!
Briana M.
Ulta is the absolute BEST place to go if you're in the market for anything beauty related. They always have plenty of associates available to assist in whatever ways they can! I would 100% recommend Ulta to makeup gurus and rookies alike!
Damilia B.
Lumberton, NC
This was the first beauty shop I have actually enjoyed. They have such a variety of products from hair to perfumes. I have very curly hair and I can always find the latest and greatest brands here. I would recommend ulta to anyone around.
Debra A.
East Haven, CT
Ulta is amazing. What I like about them is that they have products for everyone. I have oily skin, so I need to be careful for certain make ups that might cause me to break out ! Ulta has so much for acne prone skin! Love shopping here :)
Haeli L.
Copperas Cove, TX
Ulta is definitely better than the sephora stores I've been into. Everytime I go into an ulta which is not that often they are always so nice to me. And who wouldn't love some good people to brighten up their day when their buying make up
Michelle B.
I love ulta. I tend to shop there a lot. I just love their selections. They have sections where you can get your makeup done and hair done as well. My favorite purchase was a box of liquor lipsticks from NYX. I recommend this to everyone.
AnnMarie O.
Colorado Springs, CO
Ulta is my 2nd go to for makeup. Sometimes I can find products here that I cannot find at sephora, I love the staff as they are knowledgeable on all products. Sometimes you can even get an awesome deal with some of the coupons they offer.
Katia P.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Ulta is my favorite go to place for my makeup products. They usually have sales and coupons to use at the time of your purchase. Their return policy is a bit strict but good service. A lot of the times they don't have everything in Stock.
Tracy T.
Greenwood, SC
Love the layout and all the goodies for different brands all together with testers prior to buying. Assortment on prices and choices from all kind of beauty products. Store even has salon. Sales people are nice and helpful. One stop shop.
Deonna l.
Dumfries, VA
Its so hard for me to find a product to keep my face from being oily. When i went into ulta one day i found neutrogena ultra gentle face cleanser. I love it. It keeps my face from being oily but also not dry. Amazing product. Great store.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.