7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,309 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love this store u can find everything in this store its like a Lil girl in candy store ....great place to find gifts
Love ulta! They feature some brands that Sephora does not. Therefore, when needing these brands I choose to visit Ulta! The only negative is that they do not offer samples.
My favorite beauty store to go to!! They have BOTH drugstore and high end make up. Great for a quick stop to grab a couple things!
I love ulta during this time of year with all the bundles they sell for stocking stuffers and full gifts it's just amazing
Such a big store with sooo much stuff in it, to make up to hair products to face washs literally everything!!
Ulta is my number one store for higher end beauty products. The staff is amazing, always helpful and they know the products.
I didn't really have a good experience at ulta. The people that worked there were just very snotty.
Love that I am able to find drugstore and high end products in one place for skincare, haircare, and cosmetics. Also the rewards program is lovely.
Absolutely love ulta they have a huge selection, they are always so awesome there and handing out free products while your shopping. I think it's pretty adorable and I always go to ulta!
My go-to store for makeup, even though it's an hour from my house. The combination of drugstore and higher end products means there's something there for every price point and doesn't require running to 5 different stores, and the staff has always been friendly in every store I've visited. I like their rewards program better than Sephora's because it's an actual money-saving reward instead of just samples, and it's easy enough to earn points if you shop there for all your beauty stuff. They always have some kind of sale or deal going on too.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos