7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,453 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
A huge store full of beauty products!! What more could you ask for?! I love going to Ulta and looking at everything, the employees are always helpful and courteous. I definitely am a repeat customer!
I love the feel inside Ulta stores & they always smell amazing! There are always so many good deals goin on, which is my favorite. They've got all my favorite brands & so much new stuff to look at, all the time. They normally have all kinds of samples to get away & if you spend a minimum of however much, they give away free stuff with purchases. Honestly doesn't get much better than Ulta!
I love Ulta and would probably stay all day if I could. I like that they send out coupons in their newsletter and run bogo specials and gift specials on their products. The only thing is I wish that they would give more free samples so I could test products before I buy them. However, they are great on their return policy and I have yet to have a problem with that.
I recently got a gift from ulta that included the ulta setting spray which is my absolutely favorite product! I use it ever too me I apply my makeup & I am always pleased with the outcome
I bought a sparkly Ulta eyeshadow for a costume becuase it was inexpensive. I went back because of the coverage. The color lasted all night long. It was awesome and sparkly and super glittery. I have since purchased other more neutral colors because of the quality. I would buy again.
I really love ulta! this is my favorite store. i could shop there for hours. When i have money, that is where i go. You can find anything there, and its not even that expensive. They have a lot of good quality products. I tell everyone to go there. So i definitely already recommend this store.
Let me start by saying Ulta has the BEST rewards program EVER! However, customer service at Ulta is hit or miss. Sometimes it's amazing and the staff is so helpful. Then other times, I walk in and the staff is outright rude. I pretty much exclusively shop online with Ulta for this reason.
I would give Ulta 10 stars if I could! This store has EVERYTHING (beauty related) that you could possibly imagine. They have all the top designer makeup brands to choose from. Even their brand of cosmetics are good! Plus they have a great rewards program so you can get some awesome discounts and coupons!
Ulta is one of my favorite places for all things beauty. They have high end & drug store brand makeup so it is affordable no matter what your buy. My favorite purchase has to be anything Too Faced or ABH. I defiantly recommend shopping here to get your beauty fix.
Use to love this company but the recent customer service issues I've encountered have made me rethink my love for the company. Please hire better customer service representatives who actually want to help customers when Ulta had an error.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos