BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Alexis M.
Griffin , GA
A huge store full of beauty products!! What more could you ask for?! I love going to Ulta and looking at everything, the employees are always helpful and courteous. I definitely am a repeat customer!
Chelsie L.
I love the feel inside Ulta stores & they always smell amazing! There are always so many good deals goin on, which is my favorite. They've got all my favorite brands & so much new stuff to look at, all the time. They normally have all kinds of samples to get away & if you spend a minimum of however much, they give away free stuff with purchases. Honestly doesn't get much better than Ulta!
Hayli Z.
I love Ulta and would probably stay all day if I could. I like that they send out coupons in their newsletter and run bogo specials and gift specials on their products. The only thing is I wish that they would give more free samples so I could test products before I buy them. However, they are great on their return policy and I have yet to have a problem with that.
Allyssa P.
Boaz , AL
I recently got a gift from ulta that included the ulta setting spray which is my absolutely favorite product! I use it ever too me I apply my makeup & I am always pleased with the outcome
Annelyse M.
Troy, MI
I bought a sparkly Ulta eyeshadow for a costume becuase it was inexpensive. I went back because of the coverage. The color lasted all night long. It was awesome and sparkly and super glittery. I have since purchased other more neutral colors because of the quality. I would buy again.
Jenny L.
Green Bay, WI
I really love ulta! this is my favorite store. i could shop there for hours. When i have money, that is where i go. You can find anything there, and its not even that expensive. They have a lot of good quality products. I tell everyone to go there. So i definitely already recommend this store.
Annettia M.
Let me start by saying Ulta has the BEST rewards program EVER! However, customer service at Ulta is hit or miss. Sometimes it's amazing and the staff is so helpful. Then other times, I walk in and the staff is outright rude. I pretty much exclusively shop online with Ulta for this reason.
Jessica B.
Stillwater, OK
I would give Ulta 10 stars if I could! This store has EVERYTHING (beauty related) that you could possibly imagine. They have all the top designer makeup brands to choose from. Even their brand of cosmetics are good! Plus they have a great rewards program so you can get some awesome discounts and coupons!
Kenna H.
Haughton, LA
Ulta is one of my favorite places for all things beauty. They have high end & drug store brand makeup so it is affordable no matter what your buy. My favorite purchase has to be anything Too Faced or ABH. I defiantly recommend shopping here to get your beauty fix.
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Use to love this company but the recent customer service issues I've encountered have made me rethink my love for the company. Please hire better customer service representatives who actually want to help customers when Ulta had an error.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.