7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,514 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ultra is my go to store as well for the low priced but quality products, that's the place to be.
I really like how Ulta has all the brands they carry in one specific place. They are slightly expensive, but that's to be expected in a makeup store. Anytime I have asked an associate for help, I haven't gotten the exact answers I wanted which is frustrating. But they have good products and are the main place I go to for makeup!
I love ulta they have everything I need specially products that I hate ordering online and waiting for the arrival
Ulta is my favorite cosmetics store. The people are always so friendly, the selection is AMAZING, and the prices are great as well. I don't buy my makeup anywhere else!
I love going to Ulta for my every day products, one of my favorite most basic things to buy there is my Maybeline Rocket Mascara. It's affordable, and works MAGIC. I would recommend this product to anyone.
I have the benifet hello flawless it is my favorite product I have been using it for about a year and it has never let me down it is amazing
Good prices but staffing is a problem. I can never find someone when I need assistance.
I absolutely love Ulta! I think it's great because it carries a majority of the brands I love the most. Their prestige line could definitely be expanded and I also wish that they would carry the Milani line as well.
I love ulta it's my go to place for make up and hair products! I treat myself every month when their coupons come out!!!
I love shopping at Ulta, I am there almost every week. I wish they had more coupons for their prestige products. When they were doing 20% off everything, it was amazing
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos