BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Julia W.
Framingham, MA
This is is a heaven for anyone that loves makeup and beauty products. They have just about everything and it's always a welcoming and fun store to go to!
Jennifer R.
Boaz, AL
I love shopping at Ulta because you can pretty much find anything from high end to drug store make up. I always get matched for my foundation there and love being able to try the products before committing to them. I go there for all my make up and some hair products and I will continue going there!
Chasity G.
Minden, LA
Love ulta! I always find what I'm looking for in there. And the staff are always so helpful
Delaney W.
Martinez, Ga
Head over heels in LOOOOVE with this store!! GREAT make-up, GREAT prices, AMAZING deals!! I've gotten a FREE make-up bag FULL of full-size products TWICE...can't wait till they do it again! It gives me a chance to try a product/color I might not have otherwise. Some of what have become my MUST HAVE products were discovered this way! Thanks Ulta!!
Hadacha R.
Ulta is one of the stores I visit when looking for items you can't find normally. They usually carry things that are out of stock in other stores. They have a wide selection of products as well, definitely recommend.
Mhar S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta has a wide selection of beauty products. I can always find what I am looking for in the store. My favorite aisles to shop there are fragrances and makeup aisles.
Lindsey L.
San Diego, CA
Ulta is definitely my go to makeup and skin care store. All of the products they carry is great quality and they carry affordable brands as well. When you walk in, you get greeted immediately by the wonderful sales associates and the welcome you in with open arms. I would definitely shop her more times.
Jennifer R.
Newcastle, OK
Great store to shop for all different beauty brands. Employees are there to help when you have questions and need advise.
Cassandra B.
Fresno, CA
The great thing about Ulta is it is all inclusive. Having all the products in one place is so convenient. I like have the option to shop high end makeup or low end makeup. The only thing I don't like is that the product never seems to be well stocked.
Nichole M.
Wausau, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that we have an altar in my town now. It definitely has pretty much everything I would ever need as far as beauty goes and I love it
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?