7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,335 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Love going to ulta! Always has what i need, workers are really nice too. Love this store
Love this store because it is a lot more accessible that Sephora is. Even small college towns will have an ulta, though they may not have a Sephora. Ulta also has a large range of products including beauty, hair, and perfume, making it easy to get everything in one place.
The best shop to get what you need, they have it all and the best thing is they always have good deals.
I really like getting thwir blushes and shadows from here. Very pigmented. And great prices.
Ulta is probably my favorite beauty/skin care supply store. I really like that their rewards program allows you to redeem points for money off your next order, and they have pretty frequent sales which is great.
Like saphor but more affordable, they also have drug store brands and brands that are hard to find in other stores..I love them for this
Ulta is my number one because they carry high hens and drugstore makeup they ask so carry drugstore makeup that you might now find in your actual drugstore that you shop at I really love ulta it's such a great store
The last time I went to Ulta, which is a 45 minute drive for me, the workers were VERY rude and not helpful AT ALL. I had to call their boss and get help returning an item. Finally, the manager helped me out, and was very kind. I probably won't be going very often if I can find the products closer to me with a friendlier staff.
Ulta is a great store that has a mix of department store and drugstore makeup brands. I love coming here because they always have great deals like buy one get one half off. They also give you coupons to use in store as well as emails with free gifts with purchase. A cool thing they do is give you a deluxe sample on your birthday.
Ulta so far has been the cheapest place I've been to when it comes to good make up and perfumes, which i appreciate because there products are really good. I dont know what I'd do eith out ulta and they always have awesome peoplw working. Super friendly enviroment.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos