7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,485 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love Ulta! The staff is also friendly and ready to help you find what you are looking for and the Ulta brand makeup is a great quality!
10/10 place for both your drugstore and luxury cosmetic, skin, and hair care needs! Ulta not only offers luxury and drugstore brands but also features a uniquely Ulta line of products that features affordable products as well. I highly recommend!
Ulta is my go to beauty store! They have high end and drug store cosmetics! Everything you need it there
I love this store. I get paid and I feel like it should be direct deposit to ulta. I spend so much there
My round shaped face has always bothered me, but the friendly staff at Ulta showed me tips on how to accentuate my features. I purchased the Double Duty Shape Contour Concealer to give my face more dimension. It's a bit pricey, but worth every penny. I would definitely recommend shopping at Ulta.
I love ultra! They are my one shop stop for all things beauty related.I have three daughters so they also love it even when my wallet doesnt lol.I love the variety and they truly have something for everyone.
I recently purchased two faced mascara better than sex. I heard it was a great product and wanted to try it myself. It does give me great long lashes but it kind of messy and I have to clean up around my eyes after using. Other then that it works as stated and is a great product.
I just started really shopping there and I have to say it's not all that expensive, don't get me wrong it's pretty pricey for stuff but I have to say it's really good quality that they sell. I love how you can test the products to make sure it works great for you and everyone at the ulta I go to is so nice and they really help you. I plan on buying a lot more from there and they have a really cool reward program!
Ulta is my go-to when I need beauty supplies. They have a lot to offer with their haircare products and makeup. An area for improvement is the organization because often shelves are messy. I love the straightening iron that I bought here. Overall, I would definitely recommend shopping here, there's something for everyone!
I love the convenience of Ulta; one side being high end and the other drugstore. I love going into my zone and swatching everything at Ulta. The two complaints I have with Ulta is that they don't offer samples and most of the time the employees are not helpful/nice. I prefer Sephora.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos