BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Allston, MA
I love Ulta! The staff is also friendly and ready to help you find what you are looking for and the Ulta brand makeup is a great quality!
Maya J.
10/10 place for both your drugstore and luxury cosmetic, skin, and hair care needs! Ulta not only offers luxury and drugstore brands but also features a uniquely Ulta line of products that features affordable products as well. I highly recommend!
Ashley B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
Ulta is my go to beauty store! They have high end and drug store cosmetics! Everything you need it there
Cheyenne A.
Boaz, AL
I love this store. I get paid and I feel like it should be direct deposit to ulta. I spend so much there
cheri j.
Chico, CA
My round shaped face has always bothered me, but the friendly staff at Ulta showed me tips on how to accentuate my features. I purchased the Double Duty Shape Contour Concealer to give my face more dimension. It's a bit pricey, but worth every penny. I would definitely recommend shopping at Ulta.
Pamela B.
Cameron, NC
I love ultra! They are my one shop stop for all things beauty related.I have three daughters so they also love it even when my wallet doesnt lol.I love the variety and they truly have something for everyone.
Michele L.
Lexington, SC
I recently purchased two faced mascara better than sex. I heard it was a great product and wanted to try it myself. It does give me great long lashes but it kind of messy and I have to clean up around my eyes after using. Other then that it works as stated and is a great product.
Jessa C.
Madison, WI
I just started really shopping there and I have to say it's not all that expensive, don't get me wrong it's pretty pricey for stuff but I have to say it's really good quality that they sell. I love how you can test the products to make sure it works great for you and everyone at the ulta I go to is so nice and they really help you. I plan on buying a lot more from there and they have a really cool reward program!
Savanna B.
State College, PA
Ulta is my go-to when I need beauty supplies. They have a lot to offer with their haircare products and makeup. An area for improvement is the organization because often shelves are messy. I love the straightening iron that I bought here. Overall, I would definitely recommend shopping here, there's something for everyone!
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
I love the convenience of Ulta; one side being high end and the other drugstore. I love going into my zone and swatching everything at Ulta. The two complaints I have with Ulta is that they don't offer samples and most of the time the employees are not helpful/nice. I prefer Sephora.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.