7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,384 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is like the beat of both worlds because you have high end products yet afotdable ones aswell. And the rewards point system for members is awsome.
I love ulta!!!!! It's the easiest was to buy high end and drugstore product without going to a billion different places! Ulta has a lot of my favorite high end brands and all of my favorite drugstore brands. And also a lot of high end brands usually have product that are ulta exclusive so I think that's pretty awesome as well! The only thing I like is that my ulta always moves things around so I never know where things are.
I love how Ulta has EVERYTHING. I've been going to a stylist there for the past 5 years and love it. Prices are reasonable but they also carry the high end products I love as well. I always have a great experience and will be a forever customer.
I like the variety of products Ulta has and the great prices and sales that come around every now and then, but I have never had a good experience with anyone working there. They have always been short and rude unfortunately. If you can tolerate those rude employees, well worth the effort.
I love going to ulta! If I can't find something there is always someone to help! They all have a knowledge of the products they carry!
Ulta is great! I would say I shop at Sephora a bit more, just because I'm more familiar with Sephora's reward program. But, I love that Ulta carries Mario Badescu. Ulta has great customer service and is always very helpful.
Within the last 6 months, an Ulta was built near my home. Fortunately, I was familar with the store because they had a location in my college town. Although I typically shop at Sephora for makeup, I love that Ulta offers the option to buy high-end or drugstore makeup in the same building. If you are part of their rewards program, they send great coupons in the mail.
To me ulta has an array of products . they are a little less pricey the sephora but have still awesome products the people that work at the ulta wear I live are so inviting and are always there to help you look for products
Ulta has everything you need in one convenient location in brick and mortar or online. Some items can be pricey, but there are also moderate price items.
Ulta is great. A great range of drug store, mid end, and high end brands. You can buy E.l.f, Pacifica, and Urban Decay all at once here.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos