BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Cindy S.
Lemon Grove, CA
Ulta has everything you could imagine and they give you points that could help you get free stuff the more you shop the more points you would get
Sparkle S.
This store is a nice size, has lots of beauty products, and is very clean. Can be a bit pricey sometimes
Karen J.
Ellicott City, MD
Ulta always has the products that I want. If it isnt on sale the everyday price is reasonable. While I havent found the sales people all that great, the products are. I HATE that the bathroom is locked and you have to find an employee to let you in. What's up with that?
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
I love my local Ulta store!! The employees are always helpful with any questions I have. And they always have great deals. I don't know what I'd do without Ulta... Probably cry.
Cait N.
Overland, MO
I like Ulta because I've always had vreat results at their salon. It's nice to find the same product at each store you go to, no matter where you go.
Jenny K.
Another place that is like a home away from home to me. what i really love about it thought, is that they have high end makeup on one side, drugstore on the other and in the middle being used as a divider, is perfume. they also have a lot of hair products like curling irons, flat iron, wavers, crimpers, shampoo, conditioner, hair treatments, and dry shampoo. they even have a salon inside it. 100% would recommend. it's AMAZING!!!
Lex K.
Carlisle, PA
I went to ULTA around the holidays and was amazing by how clean and well stocked the store was! Not to mention the amazing deals they had going on. There were so many different gift options! My favorite item to get at ULTA is my BUXON mascara! It isn't super cheap, but it makes my lashes look amazing! I often get asked if they're fake!
Pamela H.
Youngstown, OH
Love this store. I can buy my makeup skincare body lotion fragrance and hair care all in one place. I love the coupon as well
Makayla J.
Hurley, VA
Ulta is one of my favorite stores. There is so many makeup brands and products to choose from! The employees were so sweet to me and asked me right away if I needed help with anything. I have had great experiences with both online and In store! And the rewards program is pretty awesome too!
Megan R.
Ulta is a fun beauty store to shop in. It's larger than our free standing sephora we have in town. I have gotten some nice things from there, but still rather shop at Sephora.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.