7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,431 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
The Ulta I have shopped at is located in Winston Salem, NC. The customer service is AWFUL. No one is willing to help you. Most of the time they are out of pretty much everything I'm looking for. Their store brand of make up is at the very bottom of my list. The quality is just not good.
I love Ulta! The staff is also friendly and ready to help you find what you are looking for and the Ulta brand makeup is a great quality!
I love the store. It has so many brands of makeup and good prices and sales. Even their brand makeup is great quality
Ulta is my go to beauty store! They have high end and drug store cosmetics! Everything you need it there
I love to go dumpster diving at ulta it is the very best. Free free free stuff. They have everything in their store..
My round shaped face has always bothered me, but the friendly staff at Ulta showed me tips on how to accentuate my features. I purchased the Double Duty Shape Contour Concealer to give my face more dimension. It's a bit pricey, but worth every penny. I would definitely recommend shopping at Ulta.
I discovered ULTA when I was living in Ohio a few years ago and needed to purchase stage makeup in addition to items for everyday wear. I find the variety of brands and products to meet all of my needs, and love that this is basically a one-stop shop. I can find all of my staples here for hair, nails, makeup, skin and body care, which is incredible since I tend to make purchases across multiple price points. I have had great experiences with most store locations I've shopped, including the Benefit brow bars. I like the updated rewards program better than the last one, but I do wish they still offered a free brow wax on your birthday!
Ulta is one of my favorite stores I can go there and they have great promotions when we do go and say I need to buy perfume you always have some kind of sale that you either get a free bag with your purchase of perfume or robe or even sometimes another gift set Ulta is a very very good store to try different products
Love shopping here they always have great deals and so many options and it's the perfect place for getting all your makeup.
Ulta is my go-to when I need beauty supplies. They have a lot to offer with their haircare products and makeup. An area for improvement is the organization because often shelves are messy. I love the straightening iron that I bought here. Overall, I would definitely recommend shopping here, there's something for everyone!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos