7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 24,027 Reviews
Top Questions See all 190 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
This store feelz like home to me the workers are so friendly amd willimg ti help find a product i need
When I'm not at sephora I'm at ulta they have amazing deals and always help you find just what you need
The It's a 10 line is magic for my hair. The shampoo and conditioner make my hair feel lush and strong.
Hands down my favorite store!! I love they have drug store Products! Also the people are so nice to me
Ulta is great because they give you choices of not only high brand products but also drugstore brands!
I like the beauty steals!!! Ulta is a great place especially when I can't find what I need at Sephora.
The sales lady was extremely helpful with my decision on a facial product. Their selection is amazing.
ulta has always the best deals always giving you discounts and they have everything you could ever need
I love Ulta. They have great prices and everything is easy to find. They have all the great brands too.
Great store. Great products. A little pricey but products are worth it. Worth the trip to check it out
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos