BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?456 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Christina B.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I love this store! Even though the drug store makeup is over priced, more than likely they are having a sale such as buy one get one 50% off. Which makes up the price differences of buying the same makeup at a place like Walmart. Also they always have coupons! I really like how the place as a more relaxing feel to it the other makeup stores I'm not going to mention. I don't feel like I'm being judged. This place is the best and I highly recommend it.
Emily A.
Dubuque, IA
Ultra is my favorite, it has all the same products as other beauty stores. Shopping there is great, the quality is even better. Room for improvement would be pricing. I would recommend to everyone!!!
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
I love this store! Although they don't have some of the same brands Sephora does (Make Up Forever, Kat Von D, etc), they still have a pretty wide variety. I also like that they sell drug store brands whereas Sephora does not. Lighting is good here.
Mariah B.
Carriere, MS
Ulta is my favorite makeup store! I love how friendly the workers are and how up to date they always are with the latest makeup trends.
Kait K.
Ulta has the best deals! I love going to find different products and try new things. They have so much to offer int he store like assistance with beauty products, a hair salon, and you can even get facial while you there! I always recommend Ulta when people are having a hard time finding something or if they are on a budget!
Laura C.
Stevenson, AL
Everything you could ever imagine for your beauty needs. Follow them on Facebook for the current sales. Love this store.
Sofia S.
San Diego, CA
I went to ULTA few weeks ago and I got urban dc eyeshadow primer . I'm pretty happy with it and it works perfect makes my eyeshadows pop really nicely so I loved it. But the costumer service was bad the people working there were rude .
Leah B.
My favorite place for EVERYTHING beauty!! Between the wide selection (I can get my luxury brands PLUS my fav drugstore brands like NXY!), the extremely helpful staff (I swear I always buy more than I should b/c everyone I have ever talked to there becomes my new best friend & makes wonderful suggestions) & my absolute favorite: the points! I now buy everything from dry shampoo to sunscreen to moisturizer there, along with my favorite makeup & I LOVE the points, especially as a platinum member! Ulta has quickly replaced drugstores & Sephora for me!
Shannon R.
White Hse Sta, NJ
Great selection of hair and makeup products, it's a one stop shopping for both high end and drug store products. Make sure to join the rewards program, as you get points with purchase and a gift on your birthday. Love that they send coupons as well.
K L.
Ponsonby, Auckland
LOVE! I love that Ulta always have deals and gifts going on!! I got a free robe when I bought my new perfume I am all about getting something extra when you spend a good bit of money it makes me more likely shop there. I also love that if you sign up for their emails they always give you coupons.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.