7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,446 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love this store! Even though the drug store makeup is over priced, more than likely they are having a sale such as buy one get one 50% off. Which makes up the price differences of buying the same makeup at a place like Walmart. Also they always have coupons! I really like how the place as a more relaxing feel to it the other makeup stores I'm not going to mention. I don't feel like I'm being judged. This place is the best and I highly recommend it.
Ultra is my favorite, it has all the same products as other beauty stores. Shopping there is great, the quality is even better. Room for improvement would be pricing. I would recommend to everyone!!!
I love this store! Although they don't have some of the same brands Sephora does (Make Up Forever, Kat Von D, etc), they still have a pretty wide variety. I also like that they sell drug store brands whereas Sephora does not. Lighting is good here.
Ulta is my favorite makeup store! I love how friendly the workers are and how up to date they always are with the latest makeup trends.
Ulta has the best deals! I love going to find different products and try new things. They have so much to offer int he store like assistance with beauty products, a hair salon, and you can even get facial while you there! I always recommend Ulta when people are having a hard time finding something or if they are on a budget!
Everything you could ever imagine for your beauty needs. Follow them on Facebook for the current sales. Love this store.
I went to ULTA few weeks ago and I got urban dc eyeshadow primer . I'm pretty happy with it and it works perfect makes my eyeshadows pop really nicely so I loved it. But the costumer service was bad the people working there were rude .
My favorite place for EVERYTHING beauty!! Between the wide selection (I can get my luxury brands PLUS my fav drugstore brands like NXY!), the extremely helpful staff (I swear I always buy more than I should b/c everyone I have ever talked to there becomes my new best friend & makes wonderful suggestions) & my absolute favorite: the points! I now buy everything from dry shampoo to sunscreen to moisturizer there, along with my favorite makeup & I LOVE the points, especially as a platinum member! Ulta has quickly replaced drugstores & Sephora for me!
Great selection of hair and makeup products, it's a one stop shopping for both high end and drug store products. Make sure to join the rewards program, as you get points with purchase and a gift on your birthday. Love that they send coupons as well.
LOVE! I love that Ulta always have deals and gifts going on!! I got a free robe when I bought my new perfume I am all about getting something extra when you spend a good bit of money it makes me more likely shop there. I also love that if you sign up for their emails they always give you coupons.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos