BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Nicolette M.
Wilmington, DE
One of the two makeup stores I go to for makeup. Wide variety of high end and drugstore options! You can try things before you buy (at least high end) and there are always coupons! And when you accumulate points it's worth money to redeem!
Sarah L.
West Point, GA
I love shopping at Ulta, however I struggle with their website. It has affordable products and usually always has stuff on sale, but I don't have one super close to me so I tend to shop online a good bit. Their website could use some work.
Emily Q.
They have a rewards program which is nice. They have a variety of drug store items and luxury. The staff isn't as professional as Sephora but they have friendlier prices. And they also have coupons that come in the mail every now and then.
Amy B.
Glen Burnie, MD
Ulta is my favorite place to shop for beauty products. Their customer service online and in stores has always been fantastic. They have great sales and deals, which makes it easier for me to choose Ulta over other beauty stores in my area.
Sara O.
Scottsdale, AZ
Great store for men and women! Around the holidays they have the best deals and gift boxes. I loved purchasing my hair tools, by Hot Tools from there. I wish they would advertise more! I would shop here all the time if I had money to blow!
Jade P.
I recently started going to Ulta more often, especially for my drugstore products and some skincare things. I like the variety of brands that Ulta carries. I also like the frequency of coupons offered for Ulta. That keeps me shopping more!
Deonna l.
Dumfries, VA
Its so hard for me to find a product to keep my face from being oily. When i went into ulta one day i found neutrogena ultra gentle face cleanser. I love it. It keeps my face from being oily but also not dry. Amazing product. Great store.
Debra A.
East Haven, CT
Ulta is amazing. What I like about them is that they have products for everyone. I have oily skin, so I need to be careful for certain make ups that might cause me to break out ! Ulta has so much for acne prone skin! Love shopping here :)
Shannon C.
This is my favorite makeup store. The prices are great and selection is fantastic. They run specials and have coupons and offer a great rewards program. They have experienced staff who are helpful and friendly. Always a pleasure going in.
Kaitlyn C.
Birmingham, AL
I was able to get the Urban Decay Naked Smokey palette on sale for $27! that was definitely a steal!!! I love the shadows and the brush it came with! Ulta is my favorite place to buy my makeup! I would definitely recommend it to a friend!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.