BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Ally T.
Washington, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta has a great variety of products. They are always sending out coupons in the mail and they have good sales. I shop at Ulta at least once a month. They carry all of my favorite beauty brands. My local store has some great employees that are always willing to help pick out new products to try.
Kaitlyn B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta has great customer service and a lot of variety. It has all kinds of makeup, hair tools and products, and nail product. It is soenduer but worth it for the quality.
Mandy C.
Murfreesboro, TN
My go to beauty supplier! I love knowing I can walk into one store and find all the brands I need. They have a great rewards program and the staff is always so gracious and willing to help you with anything you need.
Andrea L.
Blanco, TX
Awesome store with every kind of beauty products you can imagine!! Anytime I need a gift for the ladies in my life, I know I can find what I need at Ulta!
Leslie H.
Joppa, MD
I go to Ulta for all of my beauty supplies. They have so many brands to choose from and a huge variety of products! Customer service there is great too.
Jerri D.
Douglasville, GA
Recently received the Tarte Amazonian Clay eyeshadow palette. I love the rich pigmentation of the colors. Beautiful color selection.
Brandi C.
Lima, OH
I really do love Ulta they have awesome products for a reasonable price. Also they have a great rewards program which I am a member of. The only dislike like I have about the Ulta in my town is the fact that they really don't cater to women of color. I have to go to another store to find foundation to match my skin tone.
Alejandra G.
Liberal, KS
Great store, has all of my favorite products and very nice people. Online site is very easy to use and samples are amazing, plus fast shipping.
Susan R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love the L'Oréal brand products , currently the new foundation is awesome ! No messy bottle just a container with foundation on the sponge . I find it to not dry out my skin and no creasing after wearing it all day . It's very light so I build up to my desired coverage . I highly recommend this product , try it you will love it .
Gabriela G.
Austin, TX
I absolutely love ulta!!! All of the people who work there are so kind! I would definitely choose ulta over sephora.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.