7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,306 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
This is the best Beauty store there is. They offer so many types of makeup products. Also, the offer amazing services such as makeovers, hair cuts, and the benefit brow bar. I would recommend shopping here.
I love this store so much because they have everything you can imagine. From make up products to hair products they have it all!
I love Ulta too. For some reason not as much as Sephora. I dont think the loyalty programs are equal. You have to ask if you have points for a discount on your purchase. Its based on money you already spent there, why should you need to ask? I love the product lines they have. Their free gifts are fantastic.
I love this store!! They have the whole selection of make ups and anything in between! How i wish they will have a store near Yuma. I shop in El Centro
Love shopping at ulta in store and online. I love that it not only carries high end products but also carries drug store products as well!
A little overwhelming, but I do like that I can get all my beauty shopping done in one location. The size means that you won't get as specialized help as you would in Sephora, but you can get all your shopping done in one place. They have a decent rewards program, but it's pretty random As to what you'll get compared to someone else. I do like their samples/offers/gifts with purchase online.
I love the fact that they sell both drug store and high end makeup at the same place.!! So much easier when restocking on your collection
Ulta is a great one-stop shop for all your beauty needs. The prices are comparable to other stores and I especially love all the mini versions they have available. However, I don't shop here anymore because of customer service. I've gone to three Ulta's and each had employees to preoccupied chatting and that appeared annoyed when I asked for help.
I love to go into this store and shop around. I can always find something I want and they often offer coupons to offset the cost!
I love going to Ulta. It is very relaxing for me as I can spend hours in there! I love that they are a one stop shop, you can find everything from drugstore make up to high end to hair products and tools.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos