7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,307 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Great store! Something are expensive but they have good deals going on right now for Clinique products.
I love the fact that ulta has both high end and drugstore products, and a great selection in both. This is my go to place for essence and nyx. I've heard their rewards points are great but I do most of my shopping at sephora so I haven't racked up enough points to do much. I knocked off a star because they don't have any good deals on free shipping like sephora.
I love Ulta!!!! It's most definitely your one stop beauty shop. They have amazing sales and a customer reward program!!!
Very nice service always, I love the fact that I can have the chance to buy expensive makeup and inexpensive too!
I absolutely love Ulta! I think it's great because it carries a majority of the brands I love the most. Their prestige line could definitely be expanded and I also wish that they would carry the Milani line as well.
I absolutely love all to! Every time I go in there I'm always greeted with a smile and I always get the help I need quick and in a hurry! And the price point on all of the products is amazing
The store is very nice, but to needs to be spread out a bit more. It's hard for two people to stand back to back and look at the products they want. Despite that, they have a lot of products to choose from (which can be overwhelming but good). You also get reward points!
Ultra is my favorite place to buy anything from make up to brushes to skin care! I love that half of the store is drugstore and half of the store is high end. It saves you from driving to cvs, then sephora, then target, etc. very very convenient!
I love Ulta! It has absolutely everything I'm looking for and it always affordable! Shopping there is always great.
My go to beauty supplier! I love knowing I can walk into one store and find all the brands I need. They have a great rewards program and the staff is always so gracious and willing to help you with anything you need.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos