BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?456 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Caitlin C.
Lenexa, KS
ultra pretty much has everything you need in terms of makeup and hair stuff. they have both high-end and drug store brands. they always have a coupon but it isn't good on the high end brands :( if you sign up they give you a free gift on your birthday which is awesome!
Vashti W.
Ithaca, NY
Ulta pretty much has any beauty supply thing that you can ask for... affordable make up products, hair products, perfume, you name it. My only wish is that they would include more affordable products for girls who have natural curly hair because when I went to that section of the store, all of their products were pretty unaffordable.
Danetta G.
Leechburg
I love the range of products they offer. But not the prices. Wish there were more stores around so one didn't have to travel so far to shop
Laura P.
Medley, FL
Ulta is a good place to shop when I can't find something somewhere else. It's not my first stop but it is very helpful abd often does have what I can't find somewhere else.
Megan H.
Ulta is the makeup one stop shop! They have everything and anything a makeup lover might need. Even if you aren't an experienced make up doer, the ladies at Ulta are always so happy to help you get everything you need to get started.
Brynn W.
Boise, ID
Ulta keeps my beauty life alive. I really like the drugstore, high end, and fragrance section.
Brittany M.
Pine Hill, NJ
I can't leave this store without spending at least $80-100 on products! They have almost every brand you could think of and then some. This is where I go to purchase my bare minerals and living proof products as they always have what I'm looking for there. My only complaint is that some things are a little more expensive than other places and their coupons restrict what you can use them for.
Aleshia F.
I love going to Ulta for some beauty products mostly perfume and body lotion. I really love variety of certain lotion there.
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
Another great app to use for beauty products. They always have great deals going on so you can get name brand products for cheap.
Taylor M.
I love Ulta products but their customer service not so much. I love how you can practically try any product in the store before you spend your hard earned money. The sales people though are so snobby, if you walk in without a full face of makeup and non dressy clothes they will not try to help you they just stare you down like a hawk like your stealing. When you finally get someone to help they pretty much just give you whatever to buy, I asked 3 different girls in a store to color match me to a becca foundation and each of them gave me a different shade!!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.