BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Elizabeth J.
Dekalb, IL
Ohh La la!! Love Ulta! If you love makeup and beauty, you'll love Ulta. I went to pick up a pore minimizer. I had no idea where to start because I was newer to makeup. The gentleman that assisted me was so kind and paitent. He introduced me to the Benefit Pore line. Can't say that I'll ever use anything else again! Hooked!!
Taya T.
I love ulta and you know why? They don't only have high end products which most people go for but they have a drugstore side. This tire is very organized and is split into high end and drugstore. They make it very easy to find products.
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
Ulta is one of my absolute favorite places to shop! They always have good sales and coupons weekly. Their credit card program is great, and their loyalty program is my favorite, especially when they have bonus points days! If you love beauty, like me, ulta is the place to be!
Crystal M.
Haysville, KS
Great store. Required to write more without anything to say. Wasting my time, but love the store.
gisela v.
Donna, TX
i really live ulta store i go there to buy some anastasia products and urbay decay they always hVe everything in stock
Melanie E.
Austin, TX
Amazing selections. So nice to just run inside and find exactly what I'm looking for. I usually get my hair care products here but I always look at (and buy) the makeup, too. One of my favorite stores.
Kendall A.
Boaz, AL
I ordered some stuff from here for my sister in law for Christmas and it was very cheap and affordable and GOOD quality makeup, and shipping was extremely urgent.
Erica M.
Omg! This place is my home away from home. My hubby hated it, until he went in with me once. Now, he also makes purchases with me ;)
Has a lot of great products; all authentic, new, and has gray services to customers. Their website for online shopping is very easy to use and to sign up for. They take good care of packages and get them delivered straight to your front door.
Chayo M.
Ulta is the first place & the preferred place I would visit whenever I need makeup. They're selection is amazing & usually always find something I need. I go often & usually spend a lot of time because I like looking & taking my time looking at everything. I love this store so much.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.