BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Eniqua J.
Conway, SC
Ulta is great! Having everything from drug store products to high end products all in one place is super convenient! They offer all the best brands.
Cecily L.
Great deals happening at Ulta! I love that they have deals almost everyday on quality products.
Sandy M.
I enjoy shopping at Ulta!!! A couple weeks ago I reached platinum status!! Ulta is one of my favorite stores ever! I just love all kinda of beauty for ducts especially hair and makeup!!! I love the sales they have going on sometimes!!!!! I would take every sample from every product if I could!!! Let's don't even talk about the fragrances!!! I love fragrances!!!!!!
Raven M.
High quality products. I love the nail polishes and recommend them to all my friends. It's my go to for making my hands look good- they're long lasting and have great shine too! Affordable and well worth the purchase; I don't regret it and would absolutely shop there again...
Jessie G.
Port Arthur, TX
I have purchased all my Urban Decay NAKED palettes from Ulta and have been impressed with all of them. The eyeshadow color pay-off is incredible and they blend very easily. These products are good quality and I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Merlita P.
I like the rewards of Ulta and all the free gifts with item that they offer. I called customer service once because of an item that they missed in my order. I never received it again although they said they were gonna ship it. Some of the employees years ago are snobs (not all as some are very nice). However, now, they're very friendly. I think they are training their employees better now than they used to in the past years.
amanda c.
Always love going here! The products are great and have a good range of high end and drug store. The benefit brow bar is amazing and a great addition to the store. I love going there to shop for myself and others and earning beauty points!
Amanda C.
Oakwood, GA
My all time favorite store! I love this store and have always been extremely pleased with all of my purchases!!
Ally C.
Summerville, SC
For someone as obsessed with makeup as I am, Ulta is like my holy grail. I actually used to solely shop at sephora for all my beauty products, but one day curiosity told me to just try Ulta. I was very surprised! They have all the high end brands that I die for, but they also have some drugstore staple brands like NYX that make it so much more affordable. I have always found the staff to be super helpful. Ulta is now the only store I shop at for my beauty products!
Yary M.
Ooh ulta beauty love that store!! I want be there every day!! ūü§ó I always find all I want!!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.