7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 24,041 Reviews
Top Questions See all 190 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love love ulta. They have every thing imaginable, I seem to walk out with more than what I actual go for.
Amazing place to go to! It has everything that you need! I wish that the carried elf and some other lines.
I don't use their products as much as others but they still have good quality products for a decent price.
Absolutely love this place! I really like the fact they have high end brands and drug store brands as well!
One of my favorite brands. They have everything I need, eyes, lips and cheeks. Perfect for all complexions.
I love that ulta has drugstore cosmetics also so its like a one stop shop. Great sales and rewards system.
Ulta is by far my favorite store ever they have everything I want and I would definitely love to work there
Usually a little more expensive that Sephora (sometimes), but there's not one near me while I'm at school.
good make up , face mask , skin care , and other stuff. i love the skin care products more than anything !
Ultra is rad for carrying cool products and new items on the displays. I just wish they had more locations.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos