7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,339 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love this store. It is like a heaven for me . It's not very expensive and it has most every kind of beauty products you need
Great store. I love it. It has everything I need for affordable prices. Very convenient too. Great service too.
Every Ulta I walk-in has friendly & knowledgeable staff. I love that it's a one stop shop for makeup, hair, skin and perfume products.
Often has sales on my fave brands and helpful staff to aid in selections. I love their makeup bars and fragrance counters
Such an expensive store, but they do have high-end brands! I usually just buy my Paul Mitchell products here, but sometimes I'll look through the Body Shop stuff. The ULTA brand itself makes okay products, but for such an expensive store I'd figure the store brand would try to rival bigger brands like Urban Decay and Benefit. If you want cheap makeup that works well, don't get ULTA brand; find elf!
I love Ulta because they have a little bit of everything in one place. They also have a great brow bar and salon in the back and I enjoy using their rewards program. I often get emails with discounts and sales they're having too and I take advantage of them when I can.
Ulta is OK but not my favorite place to shop for beauty products. Perhaps it's because there isn't one close to me but they didn't have my top favorite products.
I think I like it better than Sephora, it has also drug store make up and I have to go to just one place to get something. It has great quality and I love going there
Another place that is like a home away from home to me. what i really love about it thought, is that they have high end makeup on one side, drugstore on the other and in the middle being used as a divider, is perfume. they also have a lot of hair products like curling irons, flat iron, wavers, crimpers, shampoo, conditioner, hair treatments, and dry shampoo. they even have a salon inside it. 100% would recommend. it's AMAZING!!!
Ulta has the best eye liner honestly and they're eye shadow feels so smooth when applying
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos