BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Ulta...it's like a drugstore on steroids. Not only can I find high end products but also my favorite drug store products as well. They also have a great salon that offers basic services like hair color, blowouts and cuts as well as facials.
Maria G.
Austin, TX
Love that Ulta has both high-end products, as well as drug store products. They have great specials, and their rewards program is good too. Definitely check out their website, sometimes they have sets there that are not for sale in stores.
parker a.
love ulta so much. they have higher end makeup like anastasia beverly hills and more affordable brands like nyx also. the workers are very kind. ulta also sells a range of nail products, hair products, and makeup so it is a definite go to.
Ashlynn L.
Beaumont, TX
I love going to Ulta. I've bought some brushes and make up pallets from here and it's so nice inside and Ulta has like skin care, hair care,make up, makeup bags and brushes and other things it's not just make up so that's why I like Ulta ūüėä
Stacy N.
Hickory Hills, IL
Love love love this store!!! I can find whatever I'm looking for and then some! They always have sales and coupons and free gifts going in which is so nice! Lots of samples in store too! I highly recommend this store for your beauty needs!
Jade P.
I recently started going to Ulta more often, especially for my drugstore products and some skincare things. I like the variety of brands that Ulta carries. I also like the frequency of coupons offered for Ulta. That keeps me shopping more!
Erica C.
I love everything about Ulta. It's my obsession , I am always racking up my Ulta points , I love Too faced cosmetics , NYX and hempz. They have good sales often and the employees are super friendly and helpful. I'll continue shopping here.
Sara O.
Scottsdale, AZ
Great store for men and women! Around the holidays they have the best deals and gift boxes. I loved purchasing my hair tools, by Hot Tools from there. I wish they would advertise more! I would shop here all the time if I had money to blow!
madison m.
Bakersfield, CA
I LOVE ULTA! THEY HAE EVERYTHING I NEED. WHEN I GO IN THERE YOU CANT GET ME OUT OF THERE. THEY COULD IMPROVE ON THERE SERVICE. MY FAVORITE PURCHASES THERE ARE THE NAIL POLISH. I GO IN ABOUT ONCE A MONTH. I WILL ABSALOUTLY SHOP THERE AGAIN.
Nicolette M.
Wilmington, DE
One of the two makeup stores I go to for makeup. Wide variety of high end and drugstore options! You can try things before you buy (at least high end) and there are always coupons! And when you accumulate points it's worth money to redeem!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.