7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,351 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is OK but not my favorite place to shop for beauty products. Perhaps it's because there isn't one close to me but they didn't have my top favorite products.
It is the best skin, hair, and cosmetics store every I go every time just to get thing for my hair , face , and makeup
ultra pretty much has everything you need in terms of makeup and hair stuff. they have both high-end and drug store brands. they always have a coupon but it isn't good on the high end brands :( if you sign up they give you a free gift on your birthday which is awesome!
Every time I got to Ulta I'm always greeting by nice people. The workers are very helpful. I buy almost all of my makeup at Ulta. If anyone is looking to get good quality makeup go to Ulta. Some of the make up is expensive but it is worth the price you pay because it will last you a long time.
They have so many varieties of products and brands, I have only been a few times, but each time I go I am impressed with the options and the knowledge base of the employees. They point me in the right direction and give me advice on products to try and they have a great return policy.
I love Ulta. I'm new to contouring and the lady who helped me was amazing and patient with showing me all the products that would be best for my skin and newbie status. I shop there quite often and have always had the best service.
Very amazing products would love to keep using them and recommend these to anyone who is looking to up their game
I love shopping there but I wish they gave out more coupons for free shipping. They have both drugstore and high end which is super convenient.
This store is great to get all your skin and makeup needs. Has all the new products coming out and for great prices.
I may love adore Sephora but Ulta is not far behind. Amazing variety and diversity
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos