7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,394 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Great place to stop by if you're far away from a mall. Excellent feedback by the store assistants when you need their help deciding.
I love this store. I actually bought my bare minerals make up there. Clarksville TN the people are super rude but the Jackson TN store they are really nice.
Ulta is the perfect place to find anything from luxury to store brand. Their salon is a bit expensive but they offer great service. The make up experts are always willing to help. Their products are all at a decent price, but the best part is they accept coupons, offer discounts and have a free rewards program.
A couple of years ago I got this ulta brand bronzer and it was legit the most amazing bronzer I've ever used. I recently dropped in and it shattered and now I can't find it. It might have a new package but I'm still on the hunt because I loved it so much!
Such a good app. No problem usen it and i have already buy with the app. I love the sale part. I have shop here 2 times
Always the best products! I enjoy going to shop at Ilya because you can always find everything you need.
Ulta is my go to store for everything beauty! They have a great wide selection that ranges from low end to higher end!
I decided to check it out one day and I have to say I've loved it ever since. Both online and in my local store are such great experiences, the website is easy to follow and navigate through, so many options and deals all the time, so does the actual store itself. I wear only one typical brand of hair product and I was disappointed my local drug store has such a small selection, but going into ULTA the first time I couldn't believe how many they had! Not only do they have high end brands but they also have drug store brands, which I like. I'm a little sad they don't carry E.L.F products and a very small selection of Yes To products but it's no big deal. I can find them at Walmart. I signed up for the Ulta's rewards program, and so far I think it's ok, I don't like how the points expire after a month unless you're platinum. Like every rewards program, the more money you spend the more points you get which can then be added to reduce the price or total at checkout. I prefer this store over Sephora, it's less intimidating, I don't like how the employees always ask me questions and make me feel like I don't belong in there just based on how well their makeup is, and how mine isn't. I don't like how far Ulta is from my house but it's not the companies fault. The drive is so worth it.
Absolute best store ever. Some things are expensive but many perks if you are a rewards member. Love this place
I love buying there lipsticks by nyx they are beautiful but some products are a bit over priced
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos