BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Carmella B.
Beckley, WV
One of my favorite Ulta products is the Melted Chocolate too faced long wear lipstick . The color goes on wet ,it lasts on your lips for an hour until you need a retouch. I paid $18.00 for a tube of it but it's worth every penny. I rate this product in a scale of 1-5 (5). I highly recommend this for anyone.
Catherine J.
Middleburg, FL
I go into my local Ulta store because I like to see stuff in my hand rather than on a computer screen. Whenever I go in they are extremely helpful and friendly. I usually go in once or twice a month and they always have what I need. I enjoy being able to see drugstore products as well as high-end in the same store.
Natasha H.
Chicopee, MA
Love love love this store! Not only do they have great makeup brands and products they also carry cheaper makeup and have very great sales
Amanda F.
I love Ulta because it's a one-stop shop for your drugstore AND higher end makeup needs. Unfortunately they don't carry mac which is a biggie in the makeup world, but you can find other name brands there.
Diana M.
Ulta always has what I'm looking for. They have great prices for their products and they are good quality.
Tyler W.
Corpus Christi, TX
I love Ulta because it's a one stop shop for all my beauty needs. They have so many products to choose from varying in price...there's something for everyone's budget! I tell everyone to go to Ulta for any products their looking for.
Seda D.
orlando, FL
i love ulta probably more than sephora. they dont have all the high end products i use there (mainly kat von d) but its a way more laid back environment. They could do some improving in their beauty advisors area, the girls working there dont really know what theyre talking about and it can make it challenging.
Shayna K.
Lincoln, CA
Second favorite place to go for makeup and beauty needs! Great selection variety from high end to drugstore brands. Always has sales and gifts with purchases going on. Love that they have a salon service too!
Kim B.
Ulta has great products with good sales. I used to get coupons from them all the time, but they've slowed down so I haven't shopped there in a while.
Kendra B.
Hillsdale, MI
I love going into Ulta and scorting great deals and assistance from their sales associates. Ulta is great if you want to expand your makeup horizons thought I wouldn't want to spend my money on lower end cosmetics their. Rite Aide is better for that. I love their sales for restocking my makeup supplies.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.